Sharing and building Solution Focused practice in organisations
How will you contribute to discovering treasures at the conference?
Dear Solutions Focused Friend
Suppose you leave Balatonfüred on the 21st May 2011 with that satisfying feeling of being nourished, of having shared TREAUSRES and participated in something
unique and cutting edge. What was your contribution to this wonderful feeling?
Was it just your presence? Was it your participation in discussions and
conversations? Your song in the cabaret, a workshop you delivered, an
experience you shared, a question you asked?
To get a glimpse of this feeling we encourage you to think of your contribution right now. It can be anything: a workshop of 30, 45 minutes or longer, a presentation of one of your cases, some small or big discovery you
want to share, a game to be played in the plenary, a discussion, an experiment
– literally anything. To have something to start with we include a list of things which members of our community would like to learn and/or experience. Have a look in the first answer to this posting.
Oh, great! Ideas are already popping up in your head. Please, let us know before the 1st December:
- the points on the wish list your contribution is referring to
- the kind of contribution (workshops, plenary, other activity …)*
- the title of your contribution*
- some sentences describing what will happen*
- the level of interaction on a scale from 1-10, with one being your monologue …
- the duration
- your benefit of your contribution
- participants’ benefit of your contribution
Certainly you are free to add any further information, as for example number of presenters, space required, technical requirements, description of the process,
kind of support you’ll need from the organizing team.
Please email this information to email@example.com before December1st. As soon as we will have decided about your offer we’ll come back to you for further information.
The Hungarian organizing team