Welcome to the SOLUTIONS-L list. This list is a forum for those applying Solution Focused methods - originally based on
the work of Steve de Shazer, Insoo Kim Berg and other 'brief therapy' practitioners - to organisational work, including
change, facilitation, coaching and OD. This includes work by authors like Mark McKergow, Paul Z Jackson, Peter Szabo, Louis Cauffman, Daniel Meier, Coert Visser etc.
This may include limited discussions on related areas including solution focused therapy, appreciative inquiry etc. However there are already lists for discussing those things if that's what you really want to do.
Please feel free to post a 'Hello' message telling us about yourself and your interests in solution focused work if you wish. Or you could just lie low and read the posting for a while. The list seems to go in phases, with very active periods being followed by a few days of quiet. If you have a question or want to seek help from fellow list members, please ask right away.
A few guidelines to help us all to use the list effectively:
* The usual netiquette applies - spirited discussions are fine, insulting people or their beliefs isn't. If in doubt, count to 10 before replying.
* Overt and continuing promotion of your own products, services etc ('spamming')is banned. There is, however, a place for typically one posting of information on relevant events, books, courses etc - this is valuable information and should be posted.
* Please do not respond to spammers - the list owners will do this forcefully on your behalf, and cheerfully remove them from the list.
* The list owners will monitor the list and take appropriate actions off-list to talk to anyone who seems to be abusing the list. Please pass any comments about perceived abuse to the list owners directly by email to the list owners.
* When you reply to a contribution please include in your reply only those parts of the previous message which are necessary for your reply.
You want to learn more about "Solution Focus"?
You prefer a "step by step" introduction instead to start with reading somevoluminous books? You would appreciate to have a complete "helicopter view" on SF after the first step…Continue
Welcome to the SOLWorld Resources section. This part of the site features information about the SOLWorld network, our past events and materials from our previous website. It will take some time to update all the information, so thanks for your patience.
Information in this part of the site is 'read-only'. If you want to start discussions, please go to the Forum or Groups. …