Sharing and building Solution Focused practice in organisations
At the recent 'SF summit' gathering in Malmo (see my report at
http://tinyurl.com/3xttyus), Gale Miller suggested that we start playing the game of 'fantasy academic centre'.
It works like this: Suppose that someone has given us $10 million to set up an multi-disciplinary academic centre, probably based at a university, to produce excellent and provocative material in support of the 'SF paradigm' - the framework within which our practice makes sense. Think about
* What would it be called?
* What kind of people would form the faculty
* What courses would it offer?
* What research would it's graduate students do?
* What publications would it support?
* What conferences/events would it put on?
* What else?
The discussion is at
Add a Comment