Dear participants of Bucharest, maybe you just want to start to use immediately this tool we tried out and commented on during the practical plenary on Saturday.
here you can watch Jespers' video on it: http://vimeo.com/11637840
here some infos on ithow to make:
1. put a smaller balloon into a bigger one.
2. press the air with your hand out and put both openings onto a water
3. let the water into the small balloon, till it becomes the size of a
4. carefully take both balloons off from the tap.
5. Tie a knot on the small balloon. This is how you transport your
6. Just before using it, blow up the bigger balloon and tie a knot on
I'll never forget my first hectic trial in the bathroom at a big new years party... so maybe produce your first Flubas under calm circumstances - than it's easy to make. ;)why is it called 'Fluba'?
the name comes from Fluri+baloon, Hans Fluri invented this ? 20-30 years agohow to play
the passing around itself is surprising and fun.
I usually play also Fluba race (a seldom opportunity to use our competitve side in an SF process!!) or Fluba performance (Tinguely), too. you can find the description here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fluba/112926645399412?v=app_2347471856