SOLWorld

Sharing and building Solution Focused practice in organisations

Using this network (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to create a SF feedback form?

Dear SOL-friends, Maybe it is a very simple question which has been already answered many times. But I am stuck. I was asked to create fee…

Started by Stefan Kreil

2 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Stefan Kreil

The value of Ning / SOLworld

Greatly enjoyed participating in SOL conference call on how to make the Ning SOL site even more useful to the community. If you want to kno…

Started by Alan Kay

3 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Mark McKergow

SF with problemfocused coaches.....How do you make it work?

Hi there, Last summer I participate this wonderful SF retreat to learn more about SF. Next week I will fly to the states and tell about my…

Started by Nicoline Wackerberg

23 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Sussan Öster

www.solworld.org

Hi everyone Just to let you know that, as the Steering Group agreed in Texel, the old SOLWorld website at www.solworld.org is now closed,…

Started by Mark McKergow

0 Sep 25, 2009

Social Networks become more and more blocked in organisations & companies

Just now I read, that the access to social networks like facebook and Xing is blocked now for employees of the government of the City of Zü…

Started by Hans-Peter Korn

0 Aug 26, 2009

SOLWorld charter and licensing

Dear all, one of the topics discussed by the SOLWorld Steering Committee in Cologne at SOL 2008 International Conference was licensing. G…

Started by Kamila Novakova

5 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Kamila Novakova

New Italian group SOL-It - a great idea and example

Hi everyone I went to Italy to meet Marco and Riccardo last week, and they suggested the idea of an Italian language sub-group within the…

Started by Mark McKergow

0 Nov 4, 2008

SOL "Niki" (Wikipedia @ Ning)

Hi folks, I've noticed we have a lot of stuff to share but it was difficult to find an easy form how to do it. Perhaps Ning itself can pro…

Started by Kamila Novakova

16 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Hans-Peter Korn

Wanted: Simple ways to be alerted with emails if something is new / changed

I searched the help.ning.com to learn more about the "logic" of email alerts... and had no success... Well, what I observed in the meantim…

Started by Hans-Peter Korn

3 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by Hans-Peter Korn

You can now reconfigure your 'My Page'

Following an update from Ning, everyone can now adjust the layout of their own pages. Go to 'My Page' and you will see that everything in t…

Started by Mark McKergow

5 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Mark McKergow

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Notes

Jumpstart into Solution Focus

You want to learn more about "Solution Focus"?

You prefer a "step by step" introduction instead to start with reading some
voluminous books?

You would appreciate to have a complete "helicopter view" on SF after the first step…

Continue

Created by Hans-Peter Korn Dec 25, 2009 at 10:25am. Last updated by Mark McKergow Nov 3, 2014.

Making the most of SOLWorld.ning.com

If you’ve just arrived at SOLWorld.org (the SOLWorld ning group), you may be looking at all the features and wondering where to start.  This note might be helpful…

…

Continue

Created by Mark McKergow Jun 3, 2008 at 4:55pm. Last updated by Jesper H Christiansen Aug 22, 2017.

Open Space at SOLworld conferences

SOLworld Open Space instructions as it was used at the 2011 conference, by Mark McKergow

Continue

Created by Katalin Hankovszky Dec 30, 2015 at 10:18pm. Last updated by Katalin Hankovszky Dec 30, 2015.

SOLWorld Resources

Welcome to the SOLWorld Resources section.  This part of the site features information about the SOLWorld network, our past events and materials from our previous website.  It will take some time to update all the information, so thanks for your patience. 

Information in this part of the site is 'read-only'.  If you want to start discussions, please go to the Forum or Groups. …

Continue

Created by Mark McKergow May 12, 2008 at 4:08pm. Last updated by Mark McKergow Dec 2, 2022.

© 2024   Created by Mark McKergow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service