Sharing and building Solution Focused practice in organisations
COACHING WITH A SOLUTIONS FOCUS with Paul Z Jackson and Janine Waldman
We're looking forward to running our annual open Solutions Focus Coaching Workshop on Monday 14 - Tuesday 15th November in St Albans, UK (near London).
It’s a workshop in which we teach coaches to:
· Develop their coaching skills to become even better at coaching
· Make their 1-1 coaching more direct, pragmatic and effective
· Learn to concentrate on what works best for them
· Discover new ways of finding what works best for each client
· Meet OSKAR, the solutions-focused coaching model
· Experience the direct power of solutions-focused principles applied to coaching
We’ve got more info and a booking form here, or email us at email@example.com. If you book before 17th October you'll save £100!
What have previous participants said about the workshop?
"I liked the dynamism and the chance to practice. The presenters were splendidly passionate and knowledgeable." Colin Coombs, Tate, London
"Solutions-based coaching is very liberating for the person being coached as well as providing a long-term sustainable approach to difficult situations and problem-solving."Carol Gibson, Principal & Chief Executive, Waltham Forest College
"Two most enjoyable days, excellent value for money - and a great learning experience".Vivianne Naslund
Add a Comment
Blog Post Marketing?
© 2023 Created by Mark McKergow. Powered by
You need to be a member of SOLWorld to add comments!